Areas of training
0501 "Computer Science and Engineering;
Direction of training:
050102 "Computer Engineering"
6.050102, 7.050102, 8.050102 "Computer systems and networks;
The object of the specialists in this profession, there are technical (hardware) tools and system software of computer systems and networks for different purposes. Upon completion of training graduate was qualified according to levels: Bachelor of Information Technology, Computer Systems Engineer. Basic knowledge and skills of engineers specializing constitute fundamental disciplines.
- System programming;
- Programming Real-Time Systems;
- Information Theory and Coding;
- Basics of signals;
- Computer Networks;
- The systems and data networks;
- Networks of information technology;
- A global computer network;
- Protection of information in computer systems;
- Design of computer systems and networks;
- Operating Systems;
- System software;
- Computer Electronics;
- Computer circuit technology;
- Architecture PC
- Parallel and distributed computer systems and computing;
- Computer graphics;
- Basics of designing in AutoCAD;
- The organization of the database and others.
Graduates may hold primary positions:
• Engineer in Computer Systems;
• Software Engineer computers;
• Engineer on the use of computers;
• Engineer for operation and maintenance;
• Engineering management and maintenance systems;
• Designer telecommunications.
Students of all disciplines who are producing departments, study the following major professional disciplines.